Isn't it time you went from:
WTF is SEO to SE-OHHHHH!
As creatives, we hear this acronym all the time but how many of us actually know what it stands for, or hell, even know what it really means?! It's time you learn the basic skills & general knowledge to optimize your wedding business in the online world. What does that even mean? It means the Internet is your second biggest lead generating tool and if you don't know how to use it in your favor, your business suffers.
In laymen's terms: SEO is the Secret Sauce to Getting Found on the First Page of Google!
It's time to stop looking like a deer caught in headlights whenever that Search Engine Optimization word is said in your presence. It's time to learn the basics and how it will directly apply to your business.
I have spent the last 5 years perfecting my SEO approach through reading every article, downloading every freebie, grabbing every guide, and listening to every Tom, Dick, + Larry to see what was working for them. If a course had existed when I first started out - YOU BETTER BELIEVE I WOULD HAVE FOUND IT AND BOUGHT THAT QUICKER THAN YOU CAN SAY: EFF YES!
Instead of throwing money out of your car window hoping it will stick somewhere, start generating the millennial couples you are dreaming about without spending a penny...
It's time to roll up those sleeves and put the work in that will set you up for success for years to come!
Don't know where to start? No worries - I've gotchu.
I'll hold your hand as you learn and implement the:
5 Steps to Better SEO
- Keyword Research
- Onsite Optimization
- Blogging/Content Plan
- Link Building
All of the sudden, you’ll stop worrying about where your next client is going to come from and will have the time to get back to doing the things you wanna do.
What if I told you that SEO was your answer to start generating nothing but ideal clients and you didn’t spend a dime in the process? Well, except for those 3-4 Iced Chai's to keep you going and bang through my course!
Start getting found online AND stop wasting money on advertising on Wedding Wire, TheKnot, at wedding expos, etc.
Ummmm. Sign me the eff up!
SEO Survival Guide is your jam if:
- You’re a creative riding solo who can’t figure out a marketing plan because you’re literally drowning in day-to-day maintenance and plethora of ideas. 📆
- You’re a creative that stresses over landing new clients because of the saturated market and all the competition.
- You don't have the time to teach yourself ONE.MORE.FRIGGEN.THING.
- Your idea of SEO is posting on social media or writing a blog post on occasion when you are feeling frisky. 🤔
IN THIS SELF-PACED COURSE, YOU RECEIVE 6 MODULES INCLUDING VIDEOS, STEP-BY-STEP RECORDED TUTORIALS, PDF GUIDES, AND BONUSES SPRINKLED ON TOP!
I SHOW YOU EXACTLY HOW TO BE IMPLEMENTING THESE NEW STRATEGIES ON BOTH SQUARESPACE AND WORDPRESS WEBSITES!
(ALL PRINCIPLES CAN BE APPLIED TO ANY WEBSITE, BUT I DID DEMOS WITH THE TWO MOST POPULAR)
1. Bite-Sized SEO Setups
- Video Tutorial: Google Webmaster Tools Setup
- Video Tutorial: Google Analytics Setup
- Video Tutorial: Google My Business Setup
- Video Tutorial: Submitting Your Sitemap to Index
- Video Tutorial: Verifying Your Site
2. Keywords 101
- Coming up with your keyword strategy and content
- WHERE you should be entering keywords and how often
- Brainstorming sheets specific to your industry
3. Onsite Optimization
- Why you need to
- How to quickly batch the task
- When to use Tags, Alt-Text, Headers, Categories, etc.
4. Consistent New Content
- WHY we are always told to blog by EVERYone
- WHAT to blog when you don't think you have anything to write about
- WHEN to blog
5. Measurement + Setting Yourself Apart from the Competition
- How to tell what is working and what isn't by reading your results
6. Link Building
- You don't need to be a NY Times Best Seller to get serious website credibility
- SEO Survival Guide Checklist
- Website Photo Resizer Droplet (Need Photoshop)
- Wedding Industry Hashtags for Instagram
- Social Media and Blog Post Ideas